CBSE - Formal Letter Writing - Fee Exemption

 This post shows you how to write a formal letter. It is written to the school principal requesting him to exempt school fee. This letter is for the students of grades 6 to 8.

Write a letter to the Principal of your school requesting him to grant you fee concession.

The Principal
Kendriya Vidyalaya
Babina Cantt.

19 February 2021

Subject: Application for fee concession

Sir
I am writing to request you to grant me fee concession. I want to share with you the weak financial condition of my household. Since my father works in a humble factory his earnings are limited.

As we are three siblings it is becoming difficult for him to cater to the needs of all of us. As I am a bright student, you may please give me the privilege of paying a reduced fee. I shall be highly grateful to you.

Yours sincerely
Amit Agarwal
Class 7-A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal Letter based on a given situation -- CBSE Class 10

Transformation of Sentences Part 1- Some rules and example sentences

Character Sketch - Anil - A Thief's Story - Class 10 (Footprints Without Feet)