Informal Letter Writing (For class 6 to 8)

An informal letter is a personal letter written to parents, friends and relatives. Its language is personal and its style is informal.

*Sample of an informal letter*

Write a letter to your friend who is in hospital due to COVID.

16, Premganj
Jhansi

28 June 2021

Dear Rohan,
Everything is fine here. I was shocked when I learnt that you had got COVID. I was worried to hear that you had been hospitalized.
When I spoke to Neeta aunty, I was relieved to hear that you have been recovering well. You have to take good care of yourself. I am sure your family is doing every bit for you.
Please stay strong and cheerful. I am confident you will be home soon. I will soon come to see you at home. 

Yours lovingly
Shyam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal Letter based on a given situation -- CBSE Class 10

Transformation of Sentences Part 1- Some rules and example sentences

Character Sketch - Anil - A Thief's Story - Class 10 (Footprints Without Feet)